2014/05/05

The KROM´s Blog opening / Inauguración del blog de KROM

Today is my second birthday outside my country , away from my family and lifelong friends . Today I decided to start blogging in response to the need to share my experiences as a photographer born in one of the countries in the " Deep America " as Bolivia and today I am a resident of one of the largest cities in the world , New York City, searching of personal fulfillment. chasing my dreams with the intention to catch and hold them until my body can.
Those who want to follow my blog I ask you two things, sorry my english because is not my native language and subscribe to receive updates. I promise to entertain you with pictures and interesting situations that happened and will happen in my search.
Today is my second birthday away from my country and I reflect on who I am and I look just imbued with a humanoid form of a luminous fluid that connects me to everything. This photo would be an abstract representation of who I am , my self portrait interpreted in the universal language of light.

Photo submitted to the National Geographic Your Shot assignment "Self Portrait"/ Foto inscrita al assignment de National Geographic Your Shot "Auto Retrato"
Hoy es mi segundo cumpleaños consecutivo fuera de mi país, lejos de mi familia y mis amigos de toda la vida. Hoy decidí empezar a blogear respondiendo a la necesidad de compartir mis experiencias como un fotógrafo nacido en uno de los países de la "América profunda" como es Bolivia y que hoy me encuentro como residente de una de las ciudades más grandes del mundo, New York City, en busca de la realización personal. persiguiendo mis sueños con la firme intención de atraparlos y retenerlos hasta que el cuerpo aguante.
A quienes seguirán mi blog les pido dos cosas, disculpen mi inglés que no es mi lengua materna y que se suscriban para recibir las actualizaciones. Yo me comprometo a entretenerlos con fotos y situaciones interesantes que sucedieron y sucederán en mi búsqueda.
Hoy es mi segundo cumpleaños consecutivo fuera de mi país y medito sobre quien soy y apenas me veo con una forma humanoide imbuido de un fluído luminoso que me conecta con todo. Esta foto sería una representación abstracta de quien soy, mi auto retrato interpretado en el lenguaje universal de la luz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comment here / Comenta aquí.